|Madison||Delayed Birth Records||Madison County, North Carolina, Delayed Birth Records, Vol. III||Book||3137 names||$20.00||2002||Winston|
What information can I find in this book?
This publication covers Books 21-39 of the 39 Madison County Delayed Birth Records and includes:
- an alphabetical listing of the name of each individual,
- his/her birthdate,
- his/her place of birth,
- his/her gender,
- his/her race,
- names of parents (with their birth dates when available),
- most birthplaces of parents,
- book and page number of certificate, and
- full-name index of mothers.
What was the source for this book?
The Madison County, North Carolina, Delayed Birth Certificates were the primary source for this list of compiled births. The Index of Delayed Births was consulted for difficult to read portions, missing data, and/or conflicting data.